Inspire, Create and Perform!
Green screening presents an inclusive method of teaching and learning that effectively engages young people
A Day of Video and Green Screening leaves pupils and staff with skills that they can replicate across any area of the curriculum. This makes learning sustainable. Staff and pupils will find the software very easy to use and it will work on existing ICT hardware.
- The day can focus on a single or multiple areas of the curriculum – It is ideal for supporting MFL, PE, drama, storytelling, history or English as a second language.
- Pupils will carry out bespoke activities that help them to engage with the topic in a way that is exciting, interactive and inclusive.
- The activities are engaging and provide pupils with ICT skills and confidence in the use of media.
“I tell the kids to think of a weather man and how he appears in front of the weather map. We don’t need expensive cameras, lights or equipment that a movie production studio would require. Students are able to do everything themselves. It is very hands-on and exciting for them.”
- We can provide all software, computers, cameras, green screens and frames.
- We will provide comprehensive advice to your school about utilising the equipment you already have in school for green screening or items or software you may like to acquire at substantially discounted prices.
- After the day is complete, we can also provide staff training and CPD activities after school to embed green screening skills in your staff team and their approach to teaching and learning.
The ideal solution
- One simple, cost effective solution.
- No travel or expensive cover required – we come to you.
- Flexible – we bring the hardware or we use yours.