Review and update your online safety policies and procedures.
A short high impact course for teachers
An opportunity to update your e-safety, password and acceptable use policies in accordance with the DFE’s statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education‘ released in September 2016.
- Working with your existing policies or using our provided templates
- E-Safety policies
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Password Policy
- Ofsted and inspection preparation
This course will cover the key areas required for your e-safety policies to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- A review of your existing policies
- Guidance and best practice
- Templates and updates using best practices
- E-Safety audits
- Question and Answer session