Having digital leaders in school empowers pupil voice, makes e-safety learning fun and effective and has a proven positive impact on pupils – including safer online behaviours and increased e-safety knowledge.
- Pupil involvement is a key element in promoting e-safety effectively
- Digital Leaders gain key skills such as leadership and management, communication and collaboration
- Engages parents and staff
- Provides evidence of impact so you are ready for inspection
- Digital leaders help you work towards outstanding e-safety practice in school and across your community