Free Webinars – See below
The Self Review Framework (SRF) is an effective way for a school to determine where they are in terms of education technology development and how best to plan the next steps in that development. 2019 sees the launch of the new Naace Self Review Framework with the first schools being assessed for the new NaaceMark Award.
The framework was developed in 2001 and made available to schools in 2003. In 2006 it was launched as the Becta Self-review Framework and ICT Mark and by 2009, 17,000 schools had carried out the self review with 2000 of them becoming ICT Mark accredited. The SRF is divided into six elements:
- Leadership and management
- Teaching and learning with technology
- Assessment of digital capability
- Digital safeguarding
- Professional development
- Resources and technology
We can help
As fully accredited NaaceMark assessors who also run the Naace Advice Line we give free advice to schools. In addition, we provide a health check and consultancy service for schools that would like support and guidance in completing the SRF or in preparation for NaaceMark assessment.
We will be running 30 minute webinars for schools that would like to find out more about the new NaaceMark award and Self Review Framework.
What is covered
- Reasons why schools carry out the review and the benefits it brings
- Key information about the SRF including cost
- What is involved in preparing for and completing the self review framework
- How to prepare for assessment and what will happen on the day
- Who in school needs to be involved
- Top tips from an experienced assessor that will save you valuable time and assist you in the process from start to finish