Stay Safe Online Poster
Download our new Stay Safe Online Safety Poster here.
Interland – Smart, Alert, Strong, Kind, Brave
This online game is designed to be used in the classroom and makes learning about digital safety and citizenship interactive and fun. It does not require any personal information or login.
A curriculum guide contains lesson plans, activities and worksheets that cover the five topics:
- Share with Care (Be Internet Smart)
- Don’t Fall for Fake (Be Internet Alert)
- Secure Your Secrets (Be Internet Strong)
- It’s Cool to Be Kind (Be Internet Kind)
- When in Doubt, Talk It Out (Be Internet Brave)
The included Share with Care guide has the following goals
- Create and manage a positive reputation online.
- Respect the privacy boundaries of others.
- Understand the potential impact of a mismanaged digital footprint.
- Ask for adult help dealing with sticky situations.
ScratchJr is a great coding app suitable for Key Stage 1 and 2. This free app runs on tablets (Android and iOS/iPad) and is now available as a desktop download.