Having digital leaders in school empowers pupil voice, makes e-safety learning fun and effective and has a proven positive impact on pupils – including safer online behaviours and increased e-safety knowledge.
- Pupil involvement is a key element in promoting e-safety effectively
- Digital Leaders gain key skills such as leadership and management, communication and collaboration
- Engages parents and staff
- Provides evidence of impact so you are ready for inspection
- Digital leaders help you work towards outstanding e-safety practice in school and across your community
Our free guide will tell you all you need to know about how to set up Digital Leaders in your school. Download your copy here.