Bring your staff up to speed with the computing national curriculum programme of study.
We will demystify the terminology and show you how to delivery computing in school.
This can be delivered as a twilight, half day or full day course.
What is covered
- The computing programmes of study KS1 & 2 – National Curriculum in England
- Implementing computer science in your school
- Making sense of the terminology
- Computational Thinking
- Progression, learning and assessment
- Curriculum mapping and next steps
Complete the form below and we’ll send you more information