An independent assessment of your technology infrastructure and ICT curriculum
A strategic review of your school’s use of ICT and its impact on school improvement. Carried out by an experienced assessor, it is designed to help you review your use of technology in a structured way, which will in turn help inform your overall school improvement strategy and plans.
The Audit and Review takes place in school and provides invaluable feedback for any school or academy seeking an impartial evaluation of where you are and where you need to go next.
The independent evaluation covers both infrastructure and the curriculum
- ICT and communication strategy and vision
- Curriculum and delivery plans including
- The Computing Programme of Study
- The use of ICT to enhance learning across the school
- Digital Literacy and online safety
- Infrastructure and technical support
- Provision including
- Hardware and Educational Technology
- Management of resources
- The teaching and learning process
- Parental engagement
As well as verbal feedback to the senior leadership team on the day of the review, you will receive a written report covering key findings, areas for development and an action plan of suggested steps for development.
The Strategic Review and Audit costs £730.