Preparing for the 360safe E-Safety review
We can deliver this course at your school – Complete the form below
A short high impact course for teachers
Help with completing the 360safe online safety review in order to ensure that online safety is embedded across your school. The 360 self review tool is free to use and it is worth carrying out your own review even if you decide not to apply for the Online Safety Mark for which there is a charge.
As well as explaining the process, the presenter will outline the issues that schools have when completing the review or going for accreditation. During the afternoon you will work on your own review, so attending could be a valuable time saver.
The course will explain the elements, strands and aspects of the tool – Policy and Leadership; Infrastructure; Education; Standards and Inspection
It will cover the key areas required and help you to complete the 360safe online safety review and/or get ready for assessment.
- A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses of existing practice
- Responsibilities and relevant stakeholders
- Help in identifying your existing levels
- Guidance and best practice
- Templates and updates using best practices
- An action plan for your school